Centinela Valley Union High School District
Press Boxes & Stadium Skyboxes from Southern Bleacher
A Southern Bleacher state-of-the-art press box or stadium skybox gives you the opportunity to add individual style to your stadium while creating a high-value, functional space for announcers, media, and special guests.
Get the Press Box You Want
We offer a number of ways to create an individual look for your stadium skybox or press box, allowing you to create exactly the press box you envision:
- A wide variety of colors for exterior panels (Download the color chart)
- Faux brick, stone and block facades to blend your venue into architectural surroundings or create a unique architectural statement
- If you've opted for a roof platform, chain link or vertical rails safety fencing, including options for colored rails or colored vinyl-coated chain link
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are your press box specs and features?
- Galvanized steel support connected to the rear of the stadium and independently supported by columns and a concrete foundation
- 26 gauge R paneling exterior for strength and durability
- Anodized aluminum countertops
- Acoustic ceiling tiles and fluorescent lighting
- View Sample CAD: Front/Rear View, Additional Views
What are your press box window options?
Your Southern Bleacher press box offers two window options:
- Fixed glass
- Standard vertical window system with optional sloped windows to increase visibility and cut glare
Do you offer optional press box / stadium skybox enhancements?
Yes! Your options include:
- Telephone jacks
- Air conditioning and heating units
- Roof hatch with aluminum ladder
- Rolling security shutters